I find it frustrating, that the person that supposedly loves me always makes other plans after telling me we’ll spend the day together. He always ends up telling me that I’m just jealous or that I’m stupid and blah, blah, blah. But does he understand how it makes me feel when I now have to spend the whole day with my mom and grandmother, rather than have fun with him? Even if I explain myself, it seems that I’m always wrong. I would just like one day to go as planned without his selfishness ruining it.
1. Hold your head high, and look others in the eye
3. Stop apologizing
4. Relax and be quick to laugh at yourself (but not at others!)
5. Dress in a way that indicates you have self worth
6. Use good manners (like saying please and thank you) as this is actually a mark of self respect
7. Expect other people to believe in you, and to see and appreciate your good qualities.